Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Monster & Tick Performance = Awesome

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Monster & Tick Performance = Awesome

I would just like to take the opportunity to plug some great products. Steve @ SNL/Monster Clutch was awesome to work with and no bs with the product, fast shipping, and well protected :-) (crate). Also Tick Performance on their fast shipping and great product as well.

I just got the Monster Stage 3 and Tick adjustable master in yesterday got everything adjusted and started the break in process. After break in the car goes in for h/c/i/full bolt ons, so the car is pretty much stock right now, this is a very serious set up and feels completely different (in a good way) you can just tell that when you are able to get on it after break in that this set up will hit extremely hard...I can already tell my 10 bolt is not going to hold up for long with aggressive driving. Pedal feel to me is quite a bit heavier than stock, but by no means too heavy, and still it has a very good feel to it. Anyway I would highly recommend this set up to anyone.....

Thanks again Steve and Joey.

Jeff
Old 06-05-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, this should probably be in the Sponsor Feedback area....mods, can you please move?
Old 06-06-2009, 09:30 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks man, glad you like it!

Keep us posted as your break in progresses!