What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

02 Z28, Cammed & slammed

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 03:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 Z28, Cammed & slammed

Well I honestly DO NOT wanna do it, but if i absolutely have to pull the trigger due to court i will, i have no idea as to the worth. I know sentimental value doesnt count but But for the next 2 yrs ill be on probation and i DO NOT want to sell, but i also dont wanna go to jail again, this time itll be a long time

What i have here is a 02 z28 named barney.

Heres some specs:
2002 chevy camaro z28
Roughly 81K on the clock
All very well maintained, regular oil changes and such.
as i was told when i bought the car it has a

All tuned by RPM
228/228 561/561 112lsa cam
Ported TB
FLP long tubes
3" true dual dumps, ABOUT TO put on a custom 3" true dual CME with 3" 6le design tips and valance
UMI adjustable LCA
UMI adjustable panhard rod and panhard rod relocation bar
Also has a SS wing painted a satin flat black as well as the berger panel satin flat black

And for the Naysayers, NO THIS CAR HAS NEVER, as long as ive owned it, HAD A BOTTLE THROUGH IT

JUST TRYING TO SEE WHAT ITS WORTH RIGHT NOW
, If it isnt quite what i expect i might just keep it and save for a beater, but idk yet what i wanna do as all of this is confusing right now

Heres some pics

Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You would really need some more information & pictures to clerify what someone would pay for this car. but, yeah you obviously need to sell the car. it is a good looking car. im saying i would probably pay anywhere from $7400-$8500 based on the additional information provided.

Quick Reply: 02 Z28, Cammed & slammed