Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Madman TH350 dipstick

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 11:51 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Madman TH350 dipstick

I just got a madman/thunder racing tranny dipstick for th350 swap in an f-body, this was because my lokar dipstick was melted when it got against the header. My question is, does anybody have one of these, do they leak, and where are they supposed to come out from behind the motor....... i've found a couple different ways to bring it out, but i dont know the proper location, or do they need slight modification........... if anybody has pictures of one installed and would post some close ups, please share them with me, thanks.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sprayinLS1s
I just got a madman/thunder racing tranny dipstick for th350 swap in an f-body, this was because my lokar dipstick was melted when it got against the header. My question is, does anybody have one of these, do they leak, and where are they supposed to come out from behind the motor....... i've found a couple different ways to bring it out, but i dont know the proper location, or do they need slight modification........... if anybody has pictures of one installed and would post some close ups, please share them with me, thanks.
call me at the shop. I'll get you straightened out. 225-673-3533
Old 06-16-2009, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to clarify to everyone, Thunder Racing does not sell Madman & Co. dipstick tubes. They are not an authorized distributor of our products. If you buy any "Madman" products (including t-shirts) from Thunder Racing, they are not genuine Madman products.

The dipstick tubes we sell have been updated to fit LS1 motors and this design belongs only to Madman & Co. Racing.

For a list of authorized distributors, please refer to our website. http://madmanandcoracing.com/installers.htm

Last edited by mad_steve; 06-17-2009 at 08:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Madman TH350 dipstick