Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What the plug wire options for relocated coils?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What the plug wire options for relocated coils?

I did a search and I saw that MSD has a set of plug wires that are cut to fit for relocated coils on a LSx, but I would like to know if there are any other options available. Will a normal set of cut to fit wires work if I buy the proper ends to fit on the LSx coils? Thanks for the help.

Steve
Old 06-23-2009, 01:29 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I offer the wires already made for $100 shipped. The MSD universal kit is $121 and you need to crimp your own. My wire are guaranteed for life vs defects. Your on your own with the universal kit..LOL
BUT I can put a universal kit together as well for you for $100 as well if you want to do it yourself. All MSD 8.5mm Superconductor wire and components
Old 06-23-2009, 10:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
I offer the wires already made for $100 shipped. The MSD universal kit is $121 and you need to crimp your own. My wire are guaranteed for life vs defects. Your on your own with the universal kit..LOL
BUT I can put a universal kit together as well for you for $100 as well if you want to do it yourself. All MSD 8.5mm Superconductor wire and components
You have a PM. Thanks