What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 z28

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 z28

I have a 2002 Z28 6 Speed T-tops, ebony leather CD player, power drivers seat with 38,000k on the clock. I ordered the car brought it home and put it in my garage and thats where it stays unless its a nice day. Never has it been driven in rain or snow. This car gets cleaned waxed and polished regulary with the real zymol, not that crap you find in parts stores. I like stock appearance but did a few appearance modifications. I found a set of 99 camaro chrome wheels and mounted 4 BG Goodrich 255/50/R16. The corner markers are clear and I went with a set of 1995 camaro tail lights as I dont care for amber tail lights. Thats for volvos and imports if you ask me. Suspension is UMI trailing arms, UMI 3 point bolt in sub frame connectors and UMI non adjustable torque arm. I took the rear out, removed the stock 3.42 gears sand blasted and painted the rear flat black, I had AAM 4.10's installed with fresh bearings girdle and seals 1,000 miles ago. Exaust is Kooks stainless Long tube headders into magnaflow hi flo cats, the rest of the exaust is a B&B triflow quad top cat back. Intake is SLP lid and bellows. PCM was tuned when I put in a 180 thermostat. The car dynoed 344rwhp 351rwtq on our engine builders dyno. I just put two new Denso 02 sensors in it but everything else is bone stock, I should probably change belts and hoses this year. Oil has always been changed once a year weither it needs it or not with mobil one 5w-30 synthetic and AC delco PF46. I have a brand new, untouched set of 243 heads with the yellow springs and sodium filled valves, I also have a brand new in the box Z06 clutch. Somone told me I already have that clutch in the car but its not, the stock 2002 camaro clutch and 2002 Z06 clutch are two different part numbers, the flywheels and discs appear identical but teh pressur plate springs in the Z06 clutch look bigger. What is the car worth of i sold it with the clutch and gheads in todays market. This car is nothing less of showroom condition I assure you.

then whats my 68 camaro worth with a blown 572, i want a new boat and ones gotta go.