Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Slave question?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Slave question?

Just wondering if anyone has had the slave off the tranny but still had the line plugged into it and compressed it with thier hands while someone else pushes the clutch peddle in. I did this and mine only pushes back half way Is this the way its supposed to be? Just trying to figuere out while my clutch will not dissingage at all. Its a newer slave (probably less than 1000 miles on it so i hate to just replace it if there is nothing wrong with it.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:36 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ohioz
Just wondering if anyone has had the slave off the tranny but still had the line plugged into it and compressed it with thier hands while someone else pushes the clutch peddle in. I did this and mine only pushes back half way Is this the way its supposed to be? Just trying to figuere out while my clutch will not dissingage at all. Its a newer slave (probably less than 1000 miles on it so i hate to just replace it if there is nothing wrong with it.

First of all, what did you do? Change out a clutch, and now....nothing? Or what?
Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Staging Lane

No 6000 clutch dumps at the track and now the clutch will not disengage but peddle feels the same and clutch does not appear to have anything wrong with it so thought slave might have went bad