Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Will c6 rotors fit my ws6??

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will c6 rotors fit my ws6??

a buddy of mine jus dropped a huge chunka change for upgraded brakes on his vette an he said i could have the rotors for 100 bucks drilled an slotted if they would fit but i donno for sure if they will fit cuz i need some bad would they work on my car as is with stock calipers or will i need to do somethin else
Old 07-13-2009, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by silverbullet45
a buddy of mine jus dropped a huge chunka change for upgraded brakes on his vette an he said i could have the rotors for 100 bucks drilled an slotted if they would fit but i donno for sure if they will fit cuz i need some bad would they work on my car as is with stock calipers or will i need to do somethin else
No, they won't fit w/ stock calipers.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you will need c6 calipers or ctsv. you will also need the relocation brackets
Old 07-13-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Both of these guys are wrong in a sense. They will fit your calipers no problem. But, it also depends on what C6 brakes you're speaking of, Base C6 or C6 Z51 brakes.

But, as there is always a but. You will need a C5 brake bracket. You can reuse your LS1 calipers once you purchase the C5 brake upgrade bracket, then buy the rotors your friend want to sell you. But, honestly, it would be a rip off. They're maybe worth $40-50, depending on the condition. Mainly because you can only use the front rotors, and not the rear. And two, because those rotors are more expensive then more aftermarket rotors out there.

So, basically, if you want to upgrade to the C5 brakes, just but aftermarket rotors.

Quick Reply: Will c6 rotors fit my ws6??