rice in baytown

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 05:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rice in baytown

so last night i went out to Baytown to try and satisfy my curiosity as to if their was actually any fast ricer cars from the streets of Houston lol they were having import night and when i got up their there was a couple of import cars that were trailored up their but they were all cars that I’ve seen run in the past.. and their was the typical ricer stuff you would see such as the big tachometers with shift light. and the boost gages that are not hooked up lol. but the funniest thing about it was that their was a camaro ls1 that was up their and was completely stock I’m sure and it had 20" or 22" rims on it... well every one of the ricer kids he raced he beat and he beat them bad lol I thought that was great! haha and they were not launching off of the lights they had a guy standing out their like you see on the movies telling them when to go, so I’m sure they were not getting time slips witch was annoying because i was hoping they could get a touch of reality! And what I mean about that is i wanted them to realize their cars ARE SLOW!!!

so all together it was a good night because..
-i found 20 bux on the ground...
- and the camaro never lost, and not only that it creamed every ricer car it raced! haha