What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2001 Z28 LS6/4l80E/12 bolt moser

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 Z28 LS6/4l80E/12 bolt moser

Wonder what is the worth with and without the parts?

Car is a 2001 Z28 with 98,000 miles, crate LS6 motor, CK performance stage 1 4L80E, 3000 stall built by PTC for turbo, Strange 12 bolt rear 33 spline axles 3.42 gear ratio. In addition, the car has all the bolt-ons, mid-length headers w/ cats, underdrive pulley, cat back exhaust w/ center mount tips, subframe connectors, ported throttle body, air lid.

I've also got a pair of stock 317 casting (6.0L Truck) heads that are disassembled with stock valves, dual springs (PRC?) with titanium retainers and new seals to lower the compression (9:1) for the turbo, as well as a new set of Crane Gold rockers with hardened push rods, guide plates and a set of Comp Cams rocker studs. Oh, and a new set of GM torque to yield head bolts and balancer bolt. I have the turbo parts (STS system w/ GT67, FMIC and meth), forged internals, fuel system upgrades, 229/229 .581/.581 114 cam and 6 point chromoly roll bar for the car that I will include. I have 2 sets of rims for the car. I run the stock 16" at the track with drag radials and drive on a set of 17" SS wheels on the street with 275/40-17 tires. I'll let both sets go. I also have some of the stock parts such as the air box, manifolds, cats and pulley that you can have as well. The car has a Suncoast Creations SS hood on it with custom painted silver racing stripes on the black body, Bilstein shocks on the rear and KYB adjustables on the front, a Lakewood driveshaft loop, custom drivshaft built by Denny's with 1350 u-joints on both ends and a SLP linelock.

I beleave that is about it.

I will add pics after this weekend as this is when I will be picking up the car.