Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just installed Magnaflow round muffler and ORY

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 05:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just installed Magnaflow round muffler and ORY

Had a 3" ORY installed along with a magnaflow round muffler #14419 today and I must say that it was worth the wait. Compared to the shitty stock y-pipe, cutout and pseudo-flowmaster, this setup sounds perfect. The tone is nice and deep while still maintaing a quiet sound around town; get on the peddle and it sounds amazing. The SOTP meter feels like there was a nice jump in power over the stock y-pipe but regardless I recommend this exhaust to anyone.

Pics and vids will be up later on today.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by street demon2k3
Had a 3" ORY installed along with a magnaflow round muffler #14419 today and I must say that it was worth the wait. Compared to the shitty stock y-pipe, cutout and pseudo-flowmaster, this setup sounds perfect. The tone is nice and deep while still maintaing a quiet sound around town; get on the peddle and it sounds amazing. The SOTP meter feels like there was a nice jump in power over the stock y-pipe but regardless I recommend this exhaust to anyone.

Pics and vids will be up later on today.
This thread is worthless without pics and vids!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Just installed Magnaflow round muffler and ORY