Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

suspension help??

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension help??

can someone tell me or give me a list of all the suspension parts i really need and how much they cost from kmember, uppers and lowers all the way to the rear ........thanx in advanced
Old 08-22-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It depends on what your looking to do with your car.. What are you power plans, and intended use? Different apps call for slightly different setups.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVR_SPDS
It depends on what your looking to do with your car.. What are you power plans, and intended use? Different apps call for slightly different setups.
well i dont really use the car but twice a week when we hit the streets for sum racing, our track in town has been closed down for a while so i have to travel outa town to race which is maybe like once or twice a month, its a street and strip car, ms3 cam, ls6 heads, fast 90 combo, 125wet shot of the zex system.......
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1_sw
can someone tell me or give me a list of all the suspension parts i really need and how much they cost from kmember, uppers and lowers all the way to the rear ........thanx in advanced
We offer all of the parts that you will need. It would be best if you gave me a call and we can go over exactly what you want. I offer several different versions of each part plus i can make you a special package price on your parts. Im in the office until 5:30pm mon-fri. Give me a call it will be worth your time.

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F4.htm
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

Like mentioned it all depends on the exact items you are looking for and what you plan on doing with the car. We offer a full line of suspension products for the F-Body. You may visit the link below and let me know if you have any questions. K-member and A-Arm packages would start at $849

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...=index&cPath=7

Thanks!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im not exactly an expert, but im learning what i can. I just installed a UMI Tunnel Mount Tq Arm (2203), Poly/Rod LCAs(2016), and a poly trans mount and my car feels great!! It feels alot more solid than the other LCAs and tq arm that were on the car.. I feel like i can actually put my 315 Nitto 555s to use now.

The only thing i want to change, is i want to go with rod/rod LCAs. I want to make it as solid as possible.