Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Im back!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im back!

after a 30 day ban/vacation... aint been up to much just picked up some sts v fog lights for 125$ and gonaa install them this weekend... got my cam/push rods/springs all picked out still trying to decide on what exhaust im gonna run after the headers... i got a good price (530$) lined up on a magnaflow catback but in my opinion they sounds like ****... choices choices choices!
Old 08-27-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did you get banned for and who did it? Welcome back brother! lol
Old 08-27-2009, 11:06 PM
TECH Regular

man its nice to see at least SOMEONE cares about me... it was juju whatever his name is... and it was because im a "racist"....
Old 08-27-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ahhh I was wondering the same thing about why you got banned and I remember that thread now. What ever happened with that nitrous system? You ever get it in?
Old 08-27-2009, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

FINALLY got all my parts in i ordered.. the place i ordered them messed up my order like 16 times and i ended up gettin alot of **** at cost which works out... like my cam spprings and push rods are all gonna be shipped for free at cost now....

im waiting till i get all my mods in my grasp and im still trying to find a good shop to do my nitrous install and do my tuning after i get the cam and exhaust on...

kinda been procrastinating now that im back to work and i also went out and bought another sportbike and a 4x4 truck to screw around with...

but anyways ill keep ya in the loop with the go go juice... you got any vids yet of you spraying?

and p.s. me gettin banned was b.s. but o well
Old 08-27-2009, 11:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Got some vids, will get them posted eventually, I also have a basically done writeup of the install that I will post eventually too, need more editing!

Install that Juice yourself *****! You will be amazed at how good it feels when you first spray it and everything works after doing a self-install
Old 08-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6
man its nice to see at least SOMEONE cares about me... it was juju whatever his name is... and it was because im a "racist"....
Please continue to run your mouth , I can make it permanent in under a minute. Any other other car site would not allow you to use the "N" word so why do you think we would? Are you that stupid????