Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to buy 4l60e trans cooler lines?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 08:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where to buy 4l60e trans cooler lines?

Well one part I thought would be an easy fix turned into a bit of a problem. I'm putting in a 4l60e trans to get ready to sell my car off (took the th400 out) and the trans I picked up from another member on the site didn't have the trans cooler lines on the trans. I thought no big deal they should be easy. I'm only used to the th350 and th400 being pipe thread but I have no idea what goes in the threaded holes of this 4l60e. It looks like SAE thread but nothing seems to match up quite right. I also checked with the local parts stores which had no clue what it was, and my local gm dealership which they didn't know what it was either at the parts counter and said the line set part number was discontinued which I thought was just great. haha The only thing I have come up with on this site is that there must be a quick coupler fitting that screws into the trans and then a lineset that goes into each fitting. So does anyone have any idea what I can thread into the trans to get me switched over so I can put line up to my aftermarket cooler? Or does anyone have a complete stock lineset and fittings that I could buy?

Any help would be appreciated.