Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Performance tuning and upgrade shop - Orlando?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance tuning and upgrade shop - Orlando?

Since Mike Norris is leaving, and unfortunately I probably won't be able to get my car to him before he moves, are there any other performance shops in the Orlando area which are highly recommended for performance tuning and upgrade work?

I am having my whole exhaust system from the headers back upgraded this week, and my gas mileage is horrible (16mpg with 80% highway mileage).

Down the road in a few months I would like to upgrade the intake and throttle body and would like to find a shop I can trust to do both the tune and upgrades.

Btw, sorry to see you leave Mike, I didn't want to post this in your thread and hijack it.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next Level does great work. Sorry to see Mike go he did some work on my car and I have yet to have a problem!!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:07 AM

Ohhhh... thank you so much for that reference. I found Next Level after a little searching and it turns out they are about 5 miles from my house!

I'll get with them once my headers/exhaust are put on so I can get that tuned and see if my abyssmal gas mileage is a result of some previous poor tuning before I bought the car.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 AM
12 Second Club

Next Level and Norris were close to say the least. I just liked Norris' prices more, by a long shot!

Quick Reply: Performance tuning and upgrade shop - Orlando?