Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Another Exhaust Tip Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Another Exhaust Tip Thread

yeah i hate to do this, but ive searched and found nothing of what i want. i saw a thread with someone going to "reproduce" a said tip but nothing happened with that. I'm looking for tips. I like large. Mecham tips are awesome, and so are B&B TriFlos and 4" Dual/Duals. All of which are hard to come by and generally EXPENSIVE. in my search i came across these Silverline TK7850 which are said to be Camaro specific on the site, 2.5" inlet, 7.75"x2.25" outlet. that seems plenty wide enough and tall enough to fill the Trans AM bumper hole. Has anybody seen any pictures of these anywhere? i cant find anything. Also if anybody knows where i can find any of the ones listed here for sale let me know. thanks.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im runnin silverlines ou the back. I don't know the part number I bought em from a guy off here. Wish I owned a trans am they would look killer goin out the back of your car.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:49 PM
TECH Regular

Do a search on here or google "Megs Dual Tips". They have 4" ones that look bad ****** *** on a T/A! Fills out the holes really well.

I have SLP Dual/Dual Slash cut tips on my '98....I like em, but am going to switch out for the Megs tips.

-Justin