Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Need some exhaust welding done in central CT

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some exhaust welding done in central CT

Any know a place that does exhaust welding for a fair price.

in Central CT

Need some basic stuff done, a cutout welded in and also want to weld my kooks cat connectrs to the catback ..
Old 11-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I wouldn't weld the cats on, yo may want to take them off, or they could come apart and need to come off the pipe at some point.

Fast-go muffler in manchester for general exhaust work is where I usually send people, I've used them a bunch of times and have had good luck, they're usually very fast and prices are usually very good.

If you need something Tig'd in call first because I'm not 100% how many guys they have that can do that, and if they can't do it then I have a couple people that can, shoot me a PM and I can get you in touch with them.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
I wouldn't weld the cats on, yo may want to take them off, or they could come apart and need to come off the pipe at some point.

Fast-go muffler in manchester for general exhaust work is where I usually send people, I've used them a bunch of times and have had good luck, they're usually very fast and prices are usually very good.

If you need something Tig'd in call first because I'm not 100% how many guys they have that can do that, and if they can't do it then I have a couple people that can, shoot me a PM and I can get you in touch with them.
the cats will be removeable by flange from the headers.

But right now they are connected to my stock catback with the ugly u clips and they leak like hell. I want to get that welded. That way if i have to drop them the will come off with the catback.

Thanks about the in on the fast and go place, ill look them up and check out their hours