Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Stripe Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Stripe Kit

Thinking about putting a Stripe decal kit on the 97 Z28.(1) The car is Torch Red,so what color would be best?(2) Where do I get them? I here that their not that hard to put on,figure it would be a good weekend project.Thanks
Old 11-09-2009, 04:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

post up some pics of the car so we can get an idea of how the stripes will fit with everything. depending on other accessories (rims, grill, lights, etc...) different colors will fit better than others. without seeing the car, a few obvious options that come to mind are going to be black, silver, charcoal met., and maybe white. all can look great, just depends on your overall look.

I'd recommend camarographics.com aka 3rdgendecals.com -same site. I have bought two sets of decals for my cars and I really liked both of them. I like the way they do their kits....not only do you get all of the necessary stripes for the specific style, you also get about 10-15 additional decals you can use anywhere else. And they are a breeze to install, just familiarize yourself with the process before diving in. I installed the stripes on my camaro and my trans am myself. See sig for a pic

Last edited by crimson_bird; 11-09-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's what I'm looking at.The car looks like the one I want to put the decals on.I have Z06 wheels and Hella FF75 lights in the fog location.