Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Need a spare wheel (prefer local DFW)

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a spare wheel (prefer local DFW)

I am pushing my luck driving around DFW without a spare and with the drive to Austin coming up in Dec a spare is a must. Does anyone have one (prefer with a tire) in the area or does anyone know of any good yards around town I can pick over? I know there are some fairly decent online parts search engines for local parts but I can't find one.

Also, does the jacking kit from the CTS fit the CTS-V?

Thanks guys,

Graham
Old 11-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or, is there another alternative to getting a full spare. Ideally that is what I would like but I would settle with a steel doughnut, if they make them that would fit.

Graham
Old 11-26-2009, 05:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GrahamB
Or, is there another alternative to getting a full spare. Ideally that is what I would like but I would settle with a steel doughnut, if they make them that would fit.

Graham
no steel donut will fit over those HUGE brakes. I usually have spares. I've got one right now. It will take me a few days to get a tire on it. Let me know if interested and I'll get on it, if not I may just let it lay there and work on other projects for now. I've been getting $250 shipped for the wheel and tire mounted and balanced ready to bolt on your car. Email me at bigalforsyth@hotmail.com.

Quick Reply: Need a spare wheel (prefer local DFW)