Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HP Tuners VCM Suite standard or Pro

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HP Tuners VCM Suite standard or Pro

Im probably going to get one of these ordered but i need some feed back first. Which one is more realistic for me to get, the standard VCM Suite or the pro? Please be honest, i would rather not spend the extra money on the pro if all it does is give me more tuning credits for other vehicles. The only car im going to be tuning is my own. Im very new to tuning but i want to learn and im going to be doing a cam swap on my goat here in the future. Riight now i just have some bolt ons.

I would like to know the differences between the standard vcm and the pro and if im really losing out. Please anyone with experience and good info on these two chime in.

Thanks guys
Old 12-18-2009, 11:25 PM
12 Second Club

yes im in the same boat i want to by hp tuners within the week, i know that between pro and standard the pro you can run 4 more 5v singals into it such as wb o2s and others but are all the other features basiclly the same between the two besides that?

^^^^ would like to see the differences as well
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 PM
Restricted User

Go pro and never look back... you have the ability to log without having the laptop connected.... and you wont have to mess with tapping into the ac wires and stuff!!!!

Pro is the only way to go!
Old 12-19-2009, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have the regular version. On my corvette I had the WB 02 running into the "EGR" location on the ECM all the time. Once I got it set up correctly it was easy to log what I needed, and otherwise I didn't notice it or have to hassle with it....just plug in the cable like normal.

Quick Reply: HP Tuners VCM Suite standard or Pro