Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Merry christmas to me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Merry christmas to me!!!

Well Ive finally been able to get my tranny and clutch issues straightend out. I kept debating on going auto or keeping it a M6, but I didnt really get any offers on my setup so I decided to keep it a M6. Things have seemed to work out for me. I got a great bounus and my wife has been really cool about me getting the car fixed. So a couple weeks ago I tore the tranny, bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, etc out. I also figured while its out I would do some serious cleaning and detailing underneath. So I masked off and re-sprayed my subframe connectors, heatshields and I am using a nice roll on undercoating on the rest of the underside. I dropped the tranny off with my buddy Mike over at Speed Rated Motorsports to have the 2nd gear looked at. And today I ordered up my Monster stg 3 clutch, flywheel, slave and Tick remote bleeder. So I should be able to come out a play finally.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally !!!! I am glad you are going to get it done before the little ones come.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blk/slvr02ss
Finally !!!! I am glad you are going to get it done before the little ones come.

YUP. I hear ya buddy. Dont worry I want my car to go to the track as much as you do.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats.