Notices

Hey Sponsors!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Hey Sponsors!

I am looking for a set of LS9 head gaskets P/N: 12622033

Can any of our sponsors meet or beat $72.52?

I pulled up about 5 or 6 sponsors and even with my cable connection it was taking for ever; I am not about to click on all of our sponsors sites just to find out none of them have a lower advertised price, or in the case of the 5 or 6 that I clicked, they didn't even have them listed gaskets. Obviously I would rather buy from here to support our sponsors and our members, but I go to school full time and money is quite tight at time so I need to shop around for the best price. This is not a question of me being a cheap *** or low balling anyone, it's all about the budget.

If I can propose an Idea to the Mods and the Sponsors, I would suggest that a forum be created where we can post this kind of question. Let get real, everyone is going to shop around for the best price, especially with today's economic strife, and this fact will hold true even to those that would rather buy from and support a community sponsored members, than shop somewhere else, but the sad part is that the all mighty dollar and our budget will dictate where we buy from.

Because we have such a plethora of sponsors, it is just too time consuming to click and check... click and check... each one. Let's open a forum that will allow us to simply post a request to meet or beat the lowest advertised price we have found on the open net. This will allow any sponsor, that wishes to compete for the members business, to respond and their own discretion.

I think this to be a good idea and an idea that will keep lost revenue in the pockets of our sponsors

Anyways, I need some LS9 head gasket, can anyone meet or beat $72.52?

DM
Old 12-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Banned

BTW sponsors, I understand the concept of MAP, I have had many and started many businesses, so one way to deal with the issues of MAP is to bring the offer to a PM. Then again there might be many cases where you might not want to offer an open price to where everyone can take advantage, the offer would only be directed to the the requesting buy, maybe due to inventory, or just doing the member a solid for some reason, that is where the luxury of the PM would come into play

DM
Old 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Banned

Wow! I would have expected to see some feedback from the sponsors. Well if they don't care then why should I.

DM
Old 12-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Launching!

they do care..but no one wants to go to a bidding war to get u some gaskets. you are the buyer here..u should do the contacting/work to get what u need. if you dont want to go on thier website then just sent out a pm to a few sponsors then. best way to get hold of a sponsor is just to sent out a pm man. good luck on ur gaskets.

Quick Reply: Hey Sponsors!