Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of under body with the use of bmr extreme torque arm!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 12:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of under body with the use of bmr extreme torque arm!

I would like to see how this is mounted on the car, if your car is on a rack, even better. This thing looks like it hangs so low to the ground its unreal. I would like to see how low it is to the ground and how u welded it to the frame connectors?
thanks in advance, Tom
Old 01-18-2010, 04:45 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here is the link to BMR's website. look at the pictures of the installed trak-pak torque arm. it is the same size as the extreme duty torque arm so all mounting is exactly the same. that should help you out some.
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F-bodySuspension.htm
Old 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea I have seen those pics but they do NO justice at all. I need to see other peoples cars and see how low this actually is on the car when on the ground. Also where exactly they mount this on the frame connector. But the big concern is how low to the ground is it, especially where the loop is where it clears the driveshaft? So anyone with pics please post them.

Hell, will it even allow you to run that setup on a lowered car?

thanks, Tom
Old 01-19-2010, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SPRAYED Z
Yea I have seen those pics but they do NO justice at all. I need to see other peoples cars and see how low this actually is on the car when on the ground. Also where exactly they mount this on the frame connector. But the big concern is how low to the ground is it, especially where the loop is where it clears the driveshaft? So anyone with pics please post them.

Hell, will it even allow you to run that setup on a lowered car?

thanks, Tom
I put that Torque Arm in my car, and my car is slammed (Dropped spindles and lowered the rear too) And I don't see a problem with it. I was a little concerned with the "hoop" section so I adjusted the mounting points of the cross bar. BMR shows it mounted below the frame, I put it almost completely between the frame rails.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Show pics please ^????? I was wanting to see that thing too. I seen a guy with one and holy **** that thing is low and it looks like bumps or even speedbumps will scrape like hell?!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsquikz28
Show pics please ^????? I was wanting to see that thing too. I seen a guy with one and holy **** that thing is low and it looks like bumps or even speedbumps will scrape like hell?!
It kinda hard to see but here it is. When it's all said and done, my mufflers will be lower than the T/A hoop... And please note... My car is very low to the ground. Check out my "Rookie vs. the 25.5" thread and you will see what I mean.

Pics of under body with the use of bmr extreme torque arm!-picture-1208.jpg