Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Coming Soon: Tick Performance Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder for C6 Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 02:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Coming Soon: Tick Performance Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder for C6 Corvettes

It has certainly been a long time coming, but I just want to let you guys know that our C6 Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder Kits are very close to being released!

For those that aren't familiar, our LS1 F-Body, GTO and C5 Corvette Adjustable Master Cylinder Kits are wildly popular for being the only Master Cylinder available that actually lets you adjust the amount of fluid the hydraulic system flows - guaranteeing a full clutch disengagement with any clutch setup you run.

Our kit for the C6 Corvette will allow you the ability to shift MUCH quicker than ever before, and also relieve any other hydraulic headaches you may be experiencing. A bonus for you guys? It also looks like it'll be our easiest kit to install!

Quicker Shifts. Longer clutch life. Longer transmission life. An all around better driving experience for all of us six speed guys.

Coming soon!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Great news!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Joey shoot me a PM with an update of when you're gonna have this. You may remember my write up on the install of one the first batchs of the TICK adjustable master for the C5 on my 2000 C5 FRC and then installing them for 5 of the locals and semi-unlocals on here. I'd be happy to be on the forfront of putting one in my 2008 C6Z06. Be interesting to see if helps with the stock LS7 going up in smoke as many say with moving more fluid or even more so of how it will act with the RPS twin disc I'll be putting in this year aswell. Great product and love to have it in the new car too

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-27-2010, 09:33 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys! Zturd - I love the new ride. We'll be in touch when the kit is ready!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

Bring it!

Quick Reply: Coming Soon: Tick Performance Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder for C6 Corvettes