Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy! 2000 T/A in the South

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile New Guy! 2000 T/A in the South

Greetings fellow gear heads.
I'm now the proud owner of a 2000 Trans Am LS1 auto. 21,600 original miles. (no that's not a typo). She's silver with what I believe is a SLP Raptor hood, Hotchkis suspension mods and 17" Vette wheels.
I have been an F body freak for, well, let's just say a really long time. I have owned a 75 T/A with the anemic 400 big block, which wasn't so anemic when I sold it when I joined the Air Force, and a 99 Camaro V6, and now this beauty.
I have not been able to find any flaws in this car, anywhere. I hadn't planned on buying it the day I went to look at it, but I just couldn't leave without it. I absolutely love this car, and I'm an old guy, so I should know better than to love a car. So perhaps this is a mid-life crisis car, but I don't care, it's just so cool!

When the weather figures out what it is going to do I will attempt to take and post some pics. I just have to share it with people who can appreciate such things.
I've been lurking around and this looks to be an excellent group of people. I'm looking forward to joining in.

Better days everyone,
Jester.....
Old 01-27-2010, 11:51 AM
TECH Regular

Welcome to the board! Be sure to post the pics when you can get them taken, it sounds like you've got a really clean car on your hands!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:47 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds like a good mid-life crisis car to have. Welcome!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

Welcome,, & good luck with your new RIDE !!