Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Beware of 27 and Sheridan

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 11:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware of 27 and Sheridan

Last friday night, the 22nd, a couple of my friends and I went out to the Sunoco and US 27 to see some cars, some races, and shoot the $hit. It was pretty crowded actually and we were having alot of fun lauging at all the ricers and really not doing anything illegal except loitering I guess. Anyways like 30 cops and FHP cars block all the exits onto sheridan and 27 and start going around and swiping everyones license for warrants and checking for drugs, weapons ect. ect. After waiting over an hour the cops finally come up to our group and scan our licenses and we were all free to go...or so we thought.
Turns out the as we were funnelled out of the gas station the cops were checking all the cars to illegal mods like exhaust and tint ect. ect. Of course 90% of the people leaving had something illegal on their cars so it took another hour to finally get the hell outta there. I ended up getting off with just a tint ticket (I love Magnaflow) but as I was being polite with the officer I asked him what the big hub bub was tonight and he said that Steven Segal was there with his new show Lawman and we would probably be on his show.
Just FYI for those in S. FL that frequent 27. They said that this sort of thing was going to be a regular thing at that gas station because of all the complaints that people were making.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Should of told the cop that your power window switch is broke and they wont go up.....lol
Old 01-30-2010, 11:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If people are still stupid enough to go there they deserve to get caught.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
Should of told the cop that your power window switch is broke and they wont go up.....lol
He didn't even get that far! He instantly saw that the tint is below the AS1 line on the windshield.

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
If people are still stupid enough to go there they deserve to get caught.
I agree that people should get caught for racing there but not people like me and my group who meet there because it's easy for everybody to get to, and is cool to see all the cars and meet people/shoot the ****

Quick Reply: Beware of 27 and Sheridan