General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

truck wont start

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truck wont start

When i turn on the key forward you can here the fuel pump come on, you turn it to start and it does for a second or so, and it dies again, it did that the other day and then it started to turn on and works great but today its doing the same thing that i wont turn on, so i connected the hp tuner and pulled this codes, hp tuners tech support said they were bcm codes and not to worry about it need some help. am not really worry about the brake codes but the others i don't know were start looking. thank you

so i checked the fuel pressure and it is between 50psi and 60psi, checked sparked and there is spark on both banks, checked every fuse and none of the are blow. what else can it be, is there anyway to troubleshoot a bad pcm.

[Brake] C0236 - Rear Wheel Speed Signal Circuit Missing (History)
[Brake] C0238 - Wheel Speed Mismatch (History)
[Brake] C0226 - LF Wheel Speed Signal Missing (History)
[Unknown] U1255 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
[Unknown] B2947 - Security System Sensor Power CKT Low (History) (Current) (Immature)
[Unknown] B2958 - Security System Sensor Data Circuit High (History) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1096 - Loss of Communications with IPC (History) (Current) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
[Restraints] U1064 - Loss of Communications with DIM (History) (Immature)
2000 gmc, 5.3, 220/224 comp cam,918 springs&harden push rods,long tubes,polish throttle body, 39lbs injectors,msd inline fuel pump,msd spark plug wires, 150shot, 3500 tci,servo,3.90w/eaton posi,m&h drag tires, tuned
Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a bad pcm wont work at all or will throw a LOT of mismatched random codes.