Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

someone point me in the right direction

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink someone point me in the right direction

I purchased an 02 transam about two years ago,it has a stout engine with good heads,cam,SLP air system,long tube headers and magniflow exaust sys.,and 6 speed trans. I want to get rid 7.5" rear end,I need traction....I want to stay with 3.42 gears. What is the best bang for the buck? Money is an issue. I want my purchases to be the right ones. Give me names and web sights for after market parts,and list for what I will need.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exotic performance has some really nice stuff you can pick all the components too
Old 02-11-2010, 05:11 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bigj2717
Exotic performance has some really nice stuff you can pick all the components too
Thanks, I appreciate it! http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...l?category=313 This link will get yo to the Moser rears that I sell. Bob
Old 02-11-2010, 10:35 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kboys toys
I purchased an 02 transam about two years ago,it has a stout engine with good heads,cam,SLP air system,long tube headers and magniflow exaust sys.,and 6 speed trans. I want to get rid 7.5" rear end,I need traction....I want to stay with 3.42 gears. What is the best bang for the buck? Money is an issue. I want my purchases to be the right ones. Give me names and web sights for after market parts,and list for what I will need.

call me for help choosing the right rearend for your needs. there are alot of options depending on what you do with the car and your budget. worse thing to do is spend money twice because you aren't happy or claim what i have heard so many times..."I wish i would have just gone with your setup". pm or call me so we can get you the right parts the first time and for sure the best deal you will find.