Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

xeon driving lights for T/A's

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2002, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xeon driving lights for T/A's

Anyone know where i can get Xenon driving lights for a Trans Am? Do they make such an animal?
Old 09-22-2002, 03:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: xeon driving lights for T/A's

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BADBIRD2000:
<strong>Anyone know where i can get Xenon driving lights for a Trans Am? Do they make such an animal?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Xenon usually just means the blue painted ones at autozone. For true HID lights, go to ebay and search for seller "misterjung@aol.com" or send him an email. He sells them for $380 per set (low beam or high beam). I would recommend doing the lows only, as going on and off tends to wear these out quick. They also recommend doing the mod to make the lows and highs stay on at the same time, or just never using your highs, so you won't burn out the lows (bulbs are very expensive, almost as much as the whole kit).

That guy sells the same kits as "hids4less.com" stage 2 setups, but for 1/2 the price. Someone here posted that link and pics of his car with them, and said they were very high quality, I'm yet to try them so can't give any personal opinion.

-Dave

Quick Reply: xeon driving lights for T/A's