Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

anyone live in rochester ny or surrounding areas?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default anyone live in rochester ny or surrounding areas?

hey guys just wondering if there is anyone on here from rochester ny or somewhere near it lookin for some guys to get advice from and go to the track with. as of right now i roll with my camaro and my buddy drives his gto hoping to join an f body club and meet some new ppl.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey im about an hour and 45 minutes away from rochester. I just got a LS1 Trans Am and i will be going to the track with it. I used to have a 11 sec Mustang and i used to go to Luckys Drag City in Lowellville PA, Dunn Tire Raceway in Lancaster NY and NewYork International in Liechester NY. I think NYIRP is the best track out of the 3 Tracks. Maybe ill see you guys out there!
Old 02-20-2010, 08:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice nice, yea man def it would be nice to have some grudge racing going on and **** ha. message me when you go
Old 02-21-2010, 11:37 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

not from rochester anymore lived there all my life upto a cpl years ago when i moved to nyc....but to answer your quest ..rochester has a pretty good sized fbody following goin on....when you have time you deff want to check out new era performance...i was dealing with those guys way back when they started there bussiness and watched it grow to where it is now...these guys are fbodies fanatics and most all of them have fbodies and most people in the area withthem hang out there
Old 02-22-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spcearle
not from rochester anymore lived there all my life upto a cpl years ago when i moved to nyc....but to answer your quest ..rochester has a pretty good sized fbody following goin on....when you have time you deff want to check out new era performance...i was dealing with those guys way back when they started there bussiness and watched it grow to where it is now...these guys are fbodies fanatics and most all of them have fbodies and most people in the area withthem hang out there
yea im going to check them out when the snow clears up, one thing tho is i heard they were jerks that true?
Old 02-24-2010, 01:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up No Not True!!

Hey, New Era is a great place do business with! Whoever told you that is a liar!! No I dont work there btw! As far as a track is concerned, It was NYIRP, now just found out its now Empire Race Way, ..1/4 mile track, alot of us in this area go to, about 40 mins. from b port.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

hey Blackfbird! I'm right in rochester, greece actually. brockport is not far away from me.

hit up me, we'll have to connect sometime soon, hopefully when the weather breaks and i wake the firehawk up and get it out of the garage.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Also from Rochester. NYIRP is a very good track in my opinion.

New Era is a great shop. There are many guys that have their cars modded their that go to NYIRP frequently.

Try Rochesterracing.com for some locals.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Michael02hawk
hey Blackfbird! I'm right in rochester, greece actually. brockport is not far away from me.

hit up me, we'll have to connect sometime soon, hopefully when the weather breaks and i wake the firehawk up and get it out of the garage.

no **** i work at fuccillo kia in greece message me sometime we should roll together bro
Old 02-24-2010, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by z28241
Hey, New Era is a great place do business with! Whoever told you that is a liar!! No I dont work there btw! As far as a track is concerned, It was NYIRP, now just found out its now Empire Race Way, ..1/4 mile track, alot of us in this area go to, about 40 mins. from b port.

ok thats what i thought i saw some nice cars there when i drove ny during the summer. and yea i go to nyirp literally every wends and sat religiously all you guys need to message me so we can all chill and have a good time at the track!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wednesday is Test and Tune up there right?? Anyways and of you guys go to Dunn Tire Racepark for Shredd and Regan Cruise nights On Wednesdays? They have 1/8 mile grudge runs there. Its closer for me so ill be up there a lot this summer. But when i do go to New York International i will let yah know.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Rochester here, there is a lot of locals here.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by studderin
Rochester here, there is a lot of locals here.
dude ive seen you run and ive seen your car around its so damn sexy! haha and i have your youtube videos favorited awsome ride man.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blackfbird98
no **** i work at fuccillo kia in greece message me sometime we should roll together bro
Fuccillo...that place is HUUUUGE!

Oh god, anyway yeah, i'm down ridge road more towards stone road, but same area. As soon as the weather around here break and i get the bird out, i'll plan on stopping by.

And yes, New Era is a great group to work with. I have Mike tune and re-tune my TA everytime I make some changes to my setup each year.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Michael02hawk
Fuccillo...that place is HUUUUGE!

Oh god, anyway yeah, i'm down ridge road more towards stone road, but same area. As soon as the weather around here break and i get the bird out, i'll plan on stopping by.

And yes, New Era is a great group to work with. I have Mike tune and re-tune my TA everytime I make some changes to my setup each year.

hahaha dude you dont understand how many times i have to hear that lol. but yea i know where that is i have a friend that lives on that road. but yea man that would be cool if we could meet up.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jp74
Also from Rochester. NYIRP is a very good track in my opinion.

New Era is a great shop. There are many guys that have their cars modded their that go to NYIRP frequently.

Try Rochesterracing.com for some locals.

im pretty sure ive seen you run also. were you there by any chance oct 18th or 25th?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

thanks man ya there will be some meets this year.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks man ya there will be some meets this year.
i got a question for you. do you know if they do exhaust fabrication at new era? im getting lt's and need a shop to do one up for me.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes, they do. Nick is a great fab guy, and dose some really nice TIG work form stainless, and alum. He did my 4130 rollbar, an other stuff on the car. And dose the G8, cts-v, 2010 camaro intakes if you have seen them. The custom stuff can cost some $$$, but it will be what you wnat. There is some really nice bolt on exhust stuff too, like my ARH headers. I couldn't make one set from scratch, for what they cost. Call to find out about what you want. Or stop up, its nice out. I was there today with my car. And theres a bunch of really nice car, people dropped off to get work done.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes, they do. Nick is a great fab guy, and dose some really nice TIG work form stainless, and alum. He did my 4130 rollbar, an other stuff on the car. And dose the G8, cts-v, 2010 camaro intakes if you have seen them. The custom stuff can cost some $$$, but it will be what you wnat. There is some really nice bolt on exhust stuff too, like my ARH headers. I couldn't make one set from scratch, for what they cost. Call to find out about what you want. Or stop up, its nice out. I was there today with my car. And theres a bunch of really nice car, people dropped off to get work done.

yea i went up there to talk to mike about getting my car tuned in april when i get my lt's and true duals goin. they said it wasnt worth it to get it custom cause of how much it was gonna cost so im prob just going with a summitt x pipe kit and fab whatever else i need myself. and is your car the orange one thats always parked outside lately or is that someone elses?