Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G-Body info needed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G-Body info needed.

Not sure where to post this ? so it's here. I picked up a '78 Malibu coupe with PW, PDL, CC, AC, AT, 3.8L, factory buckets and center console w/ floor shifter, no gauges and not a Landau. I believe it's a California car. I found a build sheet (trying to relocate it) between the headliner and roof when I started prepping it for the swap/resto! From what I could find by cross referencing the Haynes manual wiring diagram (suspect) to the car I believe I have the door chime??? with delayed interior light dim. I've never seen a '78 with these features around here but I don't believe it's rare.

Anyone have a thread, forum, or site where I can get more info on this car? More importantly, anyone have a correct wiring diagram for it? I'm trying to keep all the original features of the '78 while dropping in an LS1/T56 combo and hacking the originality as little as possible!

Last edited by 78LS1bu; 02-24-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

There are a lot of diagrams here http://www.maliburacing.com/ and if you can't find what you need, someone on the forums there will most likely have it.

Quick Reply: G-Body info needed.