Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Opinions needed: what to put on my grill

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 11:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Opinions needed: what to put on my grill

Wassup guys, I've got a black Stull billet grill on my Z28, and I'm thinking of putting an emblem on it. I'd like some feedback to help me make a decision of what to put on it.

A bowtie - I was thinking of the 1st Gen bowtie and painting it red and black to match the overall color scheme of my car.

Z28 - Would it be out of place to have a single retro z/28 emblem, and all the rest be the current Z28? or would it look ok to have the current emblem on there?

Comments and/or pics of your set up are well appreciated. Thanks.
Old 12-31-2003, 09:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in the same predicament. Just got a Stull black billet grill for Christmas. I think I'm gonna copy the ZL-1 cars, and get a retro 1969 blue Chevy bowtie. (the one's that came on COPO ZL-1's and plain jane Camaros in 1969. I looked at all the one's that Year-One carries, (they're still a sponsor right?), and that is the only one that seems to fit. I thought about using a 1970 Chevelle Bowtie, but I don't think it's the right size. I know the 1969 Chevelle emblem must be too small, but it looks better than the 1969 Camaro one. I don't think I want a truck bowtie, they may be too big.

Any help out there for both of us?

Tony