Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where to mount Wideband?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 01:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Where to mount Wideband?????

Wideband will be here tomorrow, I went with the Innovate XD-16. I have a two gauge pod I got online cheap but dont really like the way it looks. I wanna put a fuel pressure gauge as well but if I find a good spot for the wideband i can deal with having just one. I was hoping to mount it on the dash above the NAV because thats the only place I can imagine it looking good without hacking the interior up. I have my nitrous switch panel in the ash tray area so thats out of the question. Any other ideas, and i dont like pillar pods on the V, Ive seen a few and they look like A**. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Wideband will be here tomorrow, I went with the Innovate XD-16. I have a two gauge pod I got online cheap but dont really like the way it looks. I wanna put a fuel pressure gauge as well but if I find a good spot for the wideband i can deal with having just one. I was hoping to mount it on the dash above the NAV because thats the only place I can imagine it looking good without hacking the interior up. I have my nitrous switch panel in the ash tray area so thats out of the question. Any other ideas, and i dont like pillar pods on the V, Ive seen a few and they look like A**. Thanks for the help.
Put mine in the ashtray. Just open it to read it when you want and keep it closed the rest of the time. If you are a non-smoker that is.....
Old 03-17-2010, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah what he said^
Old 03-17-2010, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

or on top of the center stack this mount looks almost stock.. fits the lines of the dash well
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AT...5&autoview=sku

my personal fav is v10boost's

and
ravens
Old 03-17-2010, 09:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea shady I actually was gonna test fit my brothers pod tomorrow, he has that in his 96 cobra. As for the otehr two suggestions, Nitrous switch panel is in the ash tray(said in the OP) so those are not options.

Quick Reply: Where to mount Wideband?????