Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just got autotap and a palm pilot

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2004, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default just got autotap and a palm pilot

I recieved atutotap and a palm pilot from my G/F for x-mas. so who knows how to work it im not real computer friendly with techincal stuff so i figured someone out there probally can tell me alot easier how it all works. i did see some of the stufff it does but how do you see what you logged
Old 01-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Launching!

ttt for you. I'm interested in Atap for pda's as well. Any info would be welcome.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StangSlayerSS
I recieved atutotap and a palm pilot from my G/F for x-mas. so who knows how to work it im not real computer friendly with techincal stuff so i figured someone out there probally can tell me alot easier how it all works. i did see some of the stufff it does but how do you see what you logged

I can't help you directly as I use a Palm and LS1M scanning software which has a gauge mode and a playback mode to review your data logs on the Palm. But I find it much easier to export the data to my PC in EFILive format and use EFILive to review my data log using graphs.

So I would think you could export your ATAP Palm log to your PC and "Play Back" your data runs using Auto Tap software for your PC which you can download for free from their website.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Launching!

Wink

Originally Posted by SS LS1
I can't help you directly as I use a Palm and LS1M scanning software which has a gauge mode and a playback mode to review your data logs on the Palm. But I find it much easier to export the data to my PC in EFILive format and use EFILive to review my data log using graphs.

So I would think you could export your ATAP Palm log to your PC and "Play Back" your data runs using Auto Tap software for your PC which you can download for free from their website.
Any other input. I have a Palm Vx and would buy the pda version of atap to have a basic idea what is going on with the car...upgrade to laptop when I start to really mod the car ( for edit/atap). Thanks guys.