Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Just ordered speakers from Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just ordered speakers from Kee Audio

I talked to Ian about doing a budget setup in my camaro. He recommended the JBL coaxials for the doors since I didn't want to mess with mounting a tweeter and didn't want to spend the extra money. I also picked up a pair of 4"JVC's for the hatch and a pair of audio pipes for the sails. Like everyone else says, Ian is very knowledgeable and patient. I can't wait till next weekend when I get home from college so I can put them in. Thanks again Ian.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Staging Lane

i just put in 2 way sony 6 1/2 in door 69 bucks at best buy sound pretty good guy at store showed me how to wire up to use factory plugs
Old 03-20-2010, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

Im sure those will sound great, Ian knows his **** and is a really good guy. I got the Premium CDT package from him and am very satisfied. The tweeter on mine just mounts in the middle of the dor speaker but you can remove it and put it somwhere else which I plan to do somtime soon. I also just got my 99$ JVC from him and he gave me the harness and antenna adapter for free as well as free shipping.