Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Which Sponsor sells Halos?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Sponsor sells Halos?

Looking for the "right" halo's. Not looking for cheap knock-off ebay ones.

1)- Does anyone recommend a certain brand?

2)- Can you provide pictures of them on your car?

3)- Does a sponsor on these boards sell them?

4)- How easy are they to install? Is it just a simple swap of headlights or do I have to wire up stuff versus plug and play?

5)- How much do these run for?

Here's the deal. My Stock 2000 Camaro SS has really yellowing headlights. I tried to sand them but with my daughter screaming in the background and my wife up my rear end every three seconds to feed my daughter, I cant get anything done that takes time. So I am looking at Halo's. I have seen some members on here that have the black background in the headlight and halo lights which look awesome! My car is White and I would LOVE to have the headlights that are black background with halo lighting. But I dont know which company makes them, or where to find them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to mod this car "tastefully" and not neccessarily going for the speed. So I have to shock people with the "look". And I think if the halo is the correct one could really offset a car. Some look ghey though. I dont know what it is, but some seem to just not look good on certain cars. And then there are some that just outright stand out and look gorgeous on the car.

Those are the ones I AM looking for!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

After Thoughts Auto carries them. they're the only sponsor i know of that carries them off the top of my head, im sure others do. $250+ shipping http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/lenseslights.html

i just picked up a set of ebay ones for like $130 shipped. took 3 days to get to me

i had them installed, but quite frankly, i like the look of whistlered lights much better. which is what i had already, but my lenses were horrible.

so i popped my new lights in the oven last night and pulled them apart, now i'm just using the new lenses on my old lights.

and the finished product

Last edited by crimson_bird; 03-26-2010 at 07:23 PM.