Notices

Lightweight Seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Lightweight Seats

I'm looking for some decent lightweight racing seats. I don't need anything fancy but something that will work in my '94 z28. If you only have a driver's seat that is fine and like I said I'm not looking for fancy Corbeau or Kirky seats, the cheap summit plastic seats are fine, I just want it complete with the mounting brackets so it takes all of the work out of it for me.

Please let me know what you have, thanks!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bump it up, nobody has any affordable lightweight racing seats they're trying to get rid of?

I might just have to go with summit or jegs...I'm also looking for some "economic" springs and shocks as well I want the car to be set for racing season
Old 04-06-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

still looking for some light weight seats. I am also now in the market for a set of some eibach springs or possibly an affordable set of shocks as well.

Ideally I'd like to get a good deal on a torque arm, shocks/springs, and I have a guy near me that has a fabulous deal on some AFR 190cc heads.

Unfortunately I can't spend too much on the car cuz I'm saving up money to propose to my gf.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a corbeau drivers seat that i would take $250 for, it has the track and everything to mount into a camaro. Not sure if its out of your price range but thought id mention it just in case...

Quick Reply: Lightweight Seats