Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Goat owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Goat owner

How's it going all? I just bought a 2004 PBM A4 GTO with 12,522 original miles, and will hopefully be taking her to the local dragstrip next Thursday to get some practice and baseline times.

I have spent a lot of time working on imports and domestics for pleasure, LSX's, SBF's, BBC's, various 4/6 cyl imports, and all manner of voodoo rotaries (they run off of witchcraft and oil). It's nice to finally own a car with a little bit of low end torque though. Anyways, my plans for the Goat are pretty simple for now, just a Diablosport and catback in the near future.

In addition to the GTO, I also have a 1987 RX7 that I'm building as a Grassroots Motorsports 2011 challenge car, which will likely be getting either an LT1 or EFI 302 Windsor. While these aren't the engines that I would really like to have in the car, the budget is the year in dollars, so, the junkyard is quickly becoming my best friend. I look forward to a new learning experience here, and thank everyone who has posted good tech info in advance. I'll do my best to use the search button
Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Restricted User

Welcome to the site
Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Man, I'm still reading all of the stickies on this board, do they ever run out of thumbtacks?
Old 04-03-2010, 02:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MrVito
Man, I'm still reading all of the stickies on this board, do they ever run out of thumbtacks?
They do! Quite a few stickies have been "Recycled" over the years.

Welcome to the board
Old 04-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Staging Lane

Welcome and congrats on the GTO. You will grow to love it more and more... but the mods will NEVER end!!