Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help in the Charleston, SC area

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help in the Charleston, SC area

I bought a 2002 WS6 back in august. The guy said "It had some stuff done to it." I asked him to be more specific, and he told me holley headers, borla exhaust, SLP intake. Long story short, I'm finding new mods every day and I could use a little help figuring out exactly what's been done to it. Once I've figured that out, I'd like a lot of input about what I should do to it. If there's anyone around that area who would wanna meet up somewhere and take a peek, I would appreciate it. Or if anyone in the area knows a good, trustworthy place that they take their car to or their friends take their cars to, please let me know. I'll be back in town on April 17th to look at some apartments, but after that, I'm always looking to meet people with the same hobbies that might have a little more experience. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turtle64b
I bought a 2002 WS6 back in august. The guy said "It had some stuff done to it." I asked him to be more specific, and he told me holley headers, borla exhaust, SLP intake. Long story short, I'm finding new mods every day and I could use a little help figuring out exactly what's been done to it. Once I've figured that out, I'd like a lot of input about what I should do to it. If there's anyone around that area who would wanna meet up somewhere and take a peek, I would appreciate it. Or if anyone in the area knows a good, trustworthy place that they take their car to or their friends take their cars to, please let me know. I'll be back in town on April 17th to look at some apartments, but after that, I'm always looking to meet people with the same hobbies that might have a little more experience. Thanks!
Check out FastGM.com, lots and lots of guys from Chucktown on there. I'm about an hour and a half away, but everyone there can point you in the right direction. It's a local forum for South Carolina GM owners.