Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from South-Western Ontario (Canada)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from South-Western Ontario (Canada)

I recently sold my old 97 Mustang GT and replaced it with a 2006 CTS-V a week or so ago. I've got to say that I'm glad to see my "V" has such a supportive community like this, because I definitely used the Mustang sites a lot in the 4 years that I owned it.
Looking forward to being a part of this community!!
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by wes8398
I recently sold my old 97 Mustang GT and replaced it with a 2006 CTS-V a week or so ago. I've got to say that I'm glad to see my "V" has such a supportive community like this, because I definitely used the Mustang sites a lot in the 4 years that I owned it.
Looking forward to being a part of this community!!
How much did you fetch for the mustang? And congrads about the v man! hope you enjoy it!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

I didn't want much for it. I had modded it a bit (PI cams and intake, 3.73 gear, "J-mod" for the auto trans, shorty headers, x pipe, 18" chrome deep dish cobra wheels, etc) but since I did a lot of the work myself, I didn't have too much money dumped into it. I sold it for 2 grand less than I bought it for 4 years ago (and I drove it year 'round) so I made out ok. What I'm really happy about is the price I got the V for!! As long as the rear end doesn't suddenly grenade on me (fingers crossed!), I got a hell of a deal. I started out with only 04's and 05's being in my price range ... then I started reading all the horror stories about the rear ends (AFTER the Mustang was sold...which was my daily driver) and came to learn that 06's were out of my price range. I was pissed but had to start shopping for an average grocery getter like Mazda 3's, etc because I needed a vehicle ... then this one popped up. It all worked out perfectly. Now it begins!