Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Halo Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo Help!!

Ok.. so im just getting startd on learning about headlights! I don't know anything when it comes to this type of thing so bare with me plz! I want new headlights and have for years for my 01 camaro Z28... ? is what is the answer to all the technicalities of the lamps? Like...
What types of headlight options are out there? Whats the brightest? What brand names would you recommend???

An addition on whats the brightest?? 12k if im not mistaken.. but what is street legal? I know it prob. depends on the state.. I live in TN, any1?

Also.. whats this talk about "comes with HID kit in the package???" so u mean i gta buy LEDs then put a kit in it? or are they just bulbs with wiring???

I would have no idea how to.. but w.e... What kind of things do i need to be aware of? Should know? Or what kind not to buy?? Certain headlights to stay away from.. like whats this talk about projectors compared to HID???
"What I want"- Very Bright, dual halos, that are semi street legal lol.. (dude i live out in the country, and im tired of being blinded by these dumb ***** who are looking for deer in there headlights!!!) no1 will care out here (cop wise) anyways! Thanks!

Dude the prices of these hav dropped big time to!! Perfect timing! Will appreciate any comments!
Old 04-12-2010, 02:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any1 prefer the difference in Projectors to HIDs??? What about those R8 Double halo Headlights on ebay???

Quick Reply: Halo Help!!