View Full Version : Mobile Smog test on Park blvd in SD.

180ls1
04-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Yup there was a mobile smog dyno setup here in San Diego as of 4/20 that was doing smog testing for all the cars going down Park blvd right next to down town. I went around it but that was the first time i have seen one down here. Just a heads up, amazing they have money to spend on this bs when the state is hurting for money.

TireSm0ke
04-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Wow thats bullshit, the crazy things this state comes up with....

BeavermanA
04-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Holy shit, I've never even heard of that wtf!

Hope it is like the retarded DUI checkpoints here in W Covina, where they put up a sign a half mile before. I don't drink anymore but screw waiting in that line, just make the first turn.

EkS
04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Holy shit, I've never even heard of that wtf!

Hope it is like the retarded DUI checkpoints here in W Covina, where they put up a sign a half mile before. I don't drink anymore but screw waiting in that line, just make the first turn.

They have to inform you of what's coming up. If they don't, you can claim entrapment.

TORCH FRC
04-21-2010, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up. There were several in the La Mesa/ El Cajon area last year.

1995blacktattop
04-21-2010, 11:31 PM
They have to inform you of what's coming up. If they don't, you can claim entrapment.

so does that mean they have to do something like this? :lol:

http://www.neonlite.ca/slow-down-cop-hides-behind-sign.jpg

NORCALMUSCLE1
04-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Their has been a few spotted in the sacramento area as well. I think someone said it for some testing bullshit. If I see one im pulling over to the side and flipping my killswitch on. lol