Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie 2000 SS from Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie 2000 SS from Michigan

Picked up a 2000 SS (Pewter) late last year as a project for myself and my oldest son (17). I've been surfing this site since we got the car and I think it's great to see so many people who are passionate about these cars! Clearly there is a ton of top flight knowledge here that will really help us as we get going on the project, so thanks in advance for everyone's help! We're not new to Camaro's as I had an 86 IROC and a 92 RS back in the day (before kids), and am really looking forward to getting back into these after spending 10 years or so building/racing sports cars. The car is a great runner/driver now, bone stock with nothing too wild planned at this point. We hope to get the HP up to around 375 with bolt-ons, do some suspension tweeks, etc. Since we're in Grand Rapids, we'd like to end up with a car similar to the Berger Camaro's of that time. Anyway, great site, great cars!
Dave
Old 04-23-2010, 01:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dad and I did the same thing, We got the car when I was 16, started out as a low 12second bolt on car to now a mid 10 second car almost 2 years later, good luck with the project you will enjoy it