Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new here, from Cincy

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here, from Cincy

Hi I'm Vinny, I'm 32 and live in the Cincy suburbs. By day I help run wholesale and shipping operations at a Corvette resto parts manufacturer/retailer, by night I sometimes DJ at clubs across the midwest. I grew up around Corvettes, Mopars and drag racing, I keep a very open mind about cars focusing more on quality of execution than where it was made and/or for what purpose, and I spend a fair amount of time studying American, Japanese and European car cultures and their respective histories.

I am about to sell my current project, an AE86 Corolla with forged internals and Weber carbs, and I am hoping to replace it with something LS1 powered. I also have a clean Neon R/T, bone stock except Koni adjustables and other suspension mods, makes a great cheap, fun daily driver.

I've thought about a C5, though I would prefer a swapped Miata or FC RX7, hopefully some time here will help me make up my mind.

Despite being a life-long car guy, I have never owned anything with a V8, nothing over 200whp, and only a small percentage of my friends are into cars at all. I am hoping to change all of that this year.

Here's a couple pics of my Corolla (sale pending), since even all the die-hard Chevy guys I work with dig it heh:

Old 04-28-2010, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's actually a Cool looking little ride!! Welcome to Tech, and good luck deciding what you want. There are two guys around here that LS1s in miatas. bad little cars!! The RX7 would be nice. dont see too many of those. just plz dont do ANOTHER 240SX LS swap. been done to death. lol. Good to have you here!!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:18 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site

Join up on Ohio LSX

https://ls1tech.com/forums/groups/ohio-lsx.html