What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

94 Trans Am M6

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 94 Trans Am M6

This car is in good condition, even though it is 16 years old. Its got high mileage on it, but I trust this car to go anywhere without any problems. I've had it for 3 years now and I'm thinking about getting an LS car now. I've enjoyed every second of driving this car.

Its Black with T-Tops and has 225K miles, but like I said, its in great shape. I'd drive to California and back without hesitation. It has been painted the original color before I got it, the paints in good shape other than some scratches on the nose and a ripple on the right rear quarter. The ONLY mechanical problem I can think of is that the intake leaks on the back side, which LT1 cars are notorious for. I'd even be willing to fix that before I sold it.

I've just got a few bolt ons on it..

Eibach Sportline springs. (roughly a 2" drop)
GM 3.73 gears
SLP CAI with Trick Flow elbow
Spec 2 clutch
160* thermostat
QTP Electric cutout
UMI Strut tower brace

Some other stuff..
20% tint
Kenwood stereo
Alpine type-S all around
WS6 short stick
Viper 5900 remote start/alarm/keyless mile range
also has a proximity sensor
Corvette ZR-1 wheels with Nexus tires that are less than 7k miles old

I've got some Hooker super comps that I haven't put on yet, along with polyurethane motor mounts and EGR blockoffs..

I'm just seeing how much I could get for it. Its not a perfect car but I enjoy it and I get compliments all the time on it. I have more pics on request, I just don't get online that often.
The radio in the picture is my old one, the Kenwood is a lot nicer.
Attached Thumbnails 94 Trans Am M6-0902091257-1-.jpg   94 Trans Am M6-101_0262.jpg   94 Trans Am M6-101_0264.jpg   94 Trans Am M6-101_0270.jpg  

Quick Reply: 94 Trans Am M6