Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I need everyones help on this one.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need everyones help on this one.

Hey, what's up guys? I know it's been a while since the last time I was on but my family and I have been dealing with a lot of ****. I am asking for everyones help with a little donation. I am doing a 24 hour walk-a-thon to help benefit cancer research. I have a few family members that are real close to me that have been diagnosed and some have already passed due to cancer. Here is a link to my page that gives you a little more info. on the details of why I am doing this relay. Anything you can give will be much appreciated by my team and myself. Here is a link to my page and you can also search it and make sure it's legit. I can even give you a tax i.d. number if you want to use it for your 2010 taxes. Thanks in advance for all the help.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/lgonzalez
Old 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
TECH Addict

Does that site take paypal?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:01 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by hlaalu
Does that site take paypal?
I wasn't sure but I just checked and unfortunately they don't. You can use a credit or debit card to donate on line or I can get you the address and you can mail a check or money order. Thanks
Old 05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
TECH Regular

I still need more donations but I want to say thanks to Daniel for his donation. I have a new number now. I lost my phone so I don't have your number. I will get it from chris and give u a call.

Quick Reply: I need everyones help on this one.