Anybody know a red Supra in the Keller/North FTW area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 04:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anybody know a red Supra in the Keller/North FTW area?

His car sounded mean *** hell. It was a red Supra with a huge FIC. I'm just curious what kind of power that car is making. That car took off hard. He looked like a heavier set guy with a backwards hat on. I was in a black 2010 SS stopped at a red light and i guess he saw me and took off.

So anybody know this guy?
Old 05-14-2010, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did it have black wheels and a black hood? I think i know who you are talking about. I found him a couple times at the light but never got a chance to run it since its always raining when i find him. He goes out to starbucks on beach and western center every once in awhile.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kingd_202
Did it have black wheels and a black hood? I think i know who you are talking about. I found him a couple times at the light but never got a chance to run it since its always raining when i find him. He goes out to starbucks on beach and western center every once in awhile.
I remember it being all red, but i could be wrong. That dude was hauling. Do you know whats done to his car?

Last edited by texas94z; 05-14-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea thats him there are only 3 supras in our area. He lives in my neighborhood. Its a single turbo upgrade and some other super fast turbo car stuff. Its always at the stop n go gas staion on western center gas sation around 8am.