Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LS1 Camaro owner from Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New LS1 Camaro owner from Illinois

just introducing myself to the LS1 boards, my Name is Ross im from illinois Rockford area. I just picked me up a 98 z28 with a 01 LS1 in it. Car has an electrical issue that Im trying to pin point right now but I think I have it all figured out just have to play with it some more. When the car runs its awesome to drive, I use to own a 80 Malibu that was barely streetable and to go from that to this is a huge jump.

Plans for the car are minor, looking to make it a nice streetable car to enjoy. Do headers from texas speed, a cam swap maybe have the 241 heads opened up a bit or get a set of 243's. I already have a LS6 intake manifold and 80mm throttle body with the proper maf. I also have a nitrious kit that i may install and do a small 100 or 125 shot for that extra kick.

looking forward to doing some research on here for some ideas and trouble shooting and getting some good deals lol.

thanks
Old 05-30-2010, 04:50 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome to Tech.... Sounds like you're off to a Great Start!! Good Luck and post up some pics, MAAANNN!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by YURVIEW
Welcome to Tech.... Sounds like you're off to a Great Start!! Good Luck and post up some pics, MAAANNN!!!

so far got the car for 3k with 98k on it so not to bad. she needs TLC but for the price i paid for i cant complain. But yeah for sure Ill get pictures posted up of it asap.