Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARH X-Pipe?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ARH X-Pipe?

So I've been doing research on headers and exhaust and I've been looking into Kooks and ARH headers. The thing is that most ARH headers are sold with a pipe (x or y) too. I'd prefer to go with TSP true duals so I don't really need a pipe, but ARH does offer their headers with an X pipe. I'm just curious if anyone has tried their X pipe and if it's worth it. Or should I contact them about just getting the headers and going my own route on the exhaust?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mrx8200
So I've been doing research on headers and exhaust and I've been looking into Kooks and ARH headers. The thing is that most ARH headers are sold with a pipe (x or y) too. I'd prefer to go with TSP true duals so I don't really need a pipe, but ARH does offer their headers with an X pipe. I'm just curious if anyone has tried their X pipe and if it's worth it. Or should I contact them about just getting the headers and going my own route on the exhaust?

Just call Nick and talk to them. Great products
Old 06-01-2010, 11:45 PM
TECH Regular

more on the subject? any pics?
Old 06-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Launching!

I figure I'll just try and order the headers w/o a pipe. I know this can be done with the race headers but I need emission headers so I guess it'll take an extra step. Anyone with ARH headers I'd love to see some pics
Old 06-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Launching!

Oh yeah and pics of an ARH x pipe would be nice if anyone has them. I know not all x pipes are crated equal, but I've heard their Y has one of the best merges so I'd hope their X lived up to the same standard.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Well idt arh makes an x pipe that mates up to there headers for the 4 gen f bodys.

Quick Reply: ARH X-Pipe?