Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Macbook Pro 2.4ghz, 2g ram, 15 inch

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Macbook Pro 2.4ghz, 2g ram, 15 inch

I am considering selling my Macbook Pro, I have had it for 1.5 years and it and it runs like the day I bought it. I try and take really good care of my things and this is no exception. I really only use the laptop for surfing the web and uploading pictures from my digital camera. My buddy is sending me a cheap windows laptop so I am going to be trying that out for the next week and if everything checks out I will be purchasing that off him for very cheap.

This Macbook Pro will not disappoint you. I have never dropped it or abused it any way. The computer has never let me down and the only issues I have ever had were with Firefox freezing. No keys stick, all of the illuminated keys work, track pad works flawlessly, there are no scratches or dings on the case. The screen has no dead pixels. This computer has never needed to go in for repairs of any kind. The battery will still get 3.5 hours of use with the screen at 50% or lower and with the airport off you can expect over 4 hours of use.

The laptop will come with all of the original packaging and apple os discs. I will also include a brand new copy of snow leopard which I will install when I wipe the hd. I should also be able to include Microsoft Office 2008 and a copy of iwork. I know it is not pictured but the ac adapter is in like new condition.

I am asking $850 and I will cover shipping and insurance. All I ask is you cover the paypal fee. I promise you will not find used Macbook Pro in better condition than this.

Here are some specs, all of the fine details are from the apple site...

15.4 inch screen
2.4 Ghz
200 gig hard drive
2 gigs of ram
8600M GT 256mb video card

Size and weight

Height:
0.95 inch (2.41 cm)
Width:
14.35 inches (36.4 cm)
Depth:
9.82 inches (24.9 cm)
Weight:
5.5 pounds (2.49 kg)1

Connections and expansion

* MagSafe power port
* Gigabit Ethernet port
* One FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
* Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
* Mini DisplayPort
* Audio line in
* Audio line out
* ExpressCard/34 slot
* Kensington lock slot

Communications

* Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking2 (based on IEEE 802.11n draft specification); IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
* Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
* Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)

Audio

* Built-in stereo speakers
* Built-in omnidirectional microphone (located under left speaker grille)
* Combined optical digital input/analog line in (minijack)
* Combined optical digital output/analog line out (minijack)
* Supports Apple Stereo Headset with microphone

Old 07-21-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to bump this up, if you messaged me before I apologize I got swamped with stuff the last few weeks. I am bumping this back up. The laptop is still in excellent condition, however, I got a 'replace battery soon' message that came up. It went away for the last two weeks and now has come back. I figured I would be honest, I really have not noticed any drop in performance. I would say I lost maybe 30 minutes of battery life. With the airpot card off I still can get 3-3.5 hours and with the airport card on I can get 2.5-3.5 hours consistently.

New price of $800 shipped and insured to your door. If you choose paypal as your method of pay please add the fee or gift your payment but that is your choice.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Macbook Pro 2.4ghz, 2g ram, 15 inch