Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dropping Denali 6.0 into 70 cutlass suprem,need help with shopping list.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dropping Denali 6.0 into 70 cutlass suprem,need help with shopping list.

Hey guys,so Ive hit the last wall with the stock 350 olds motor and th350 that came with my car,so time to go ls on this car. My questions is I would like some help with forming a complete list of parts im going to need in order to do the swap. Just a little background.

The car is a 70 Cutlass Supreme
I dont want A/C,no heater either
Inside I dont want cruise control,no ac or creature comforts.Just a cd player and gages and lights.

For the swap I would like to keep the engine stock and reliable,very simple with good gas mileage.I would also like to do the swap as cheap as possible.

1.I already have a 2005 denali 6.0 engine and trans,not sure what model or trans it is maybe you guys can help me out and is that a good tranny to use?

2.Can i modify the crossmember and not replace it?(again budget)

3.Will that tranny require that i cut the flor plan on my cutlass?

4. What all will i need? Can you guys make a little list including all the little things to do the swap?

Old 06-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the info you need is on the stickey's
get some popcorn and do some reading. It will be the best way to get some answers and new ideas.

Quick Reply: Dropping Denali 6.0 into 70 cutlass suprem,need help with shopping list.